Beautiful 3BR/3BA/3GA Custom Home on 4+/- Acres
This sprawling custom designed and appointed three bedroom, three bath, 2,614 square foot brick home offers comfortable country living set on a beautiful and relaxing four wooded acres located on a private end-of-the-road location.
This attractive home features numerous built-in book shelving and cabinetry, a massive river stone wood burning fireplace, upscale bamboo flooring, vaulted ceilings, over 1,000 SF in covered porches, extensive use of crown moldings and artistic trim, interesting grass cloth wall coverings, large closets with ample storage, small office, and an attached three car garage complete with workshop area.
Some specific details of the ranch styled brick home on slab, completed in 1987, include:
- An open 21'x20' Living Room featuring the massive, beautiful river stone fireplace, bamboo flooring, a 15 foot cathedral ceiling with cedar beam, ceiling fans, custom made built-in book shelving, grass cloth wall covering, and open windows (door) to rear covered porch
- 14'x15' all electric Kitchen with breakfast area, recipe desk, built-in china cabinet, moveable kitchen island, ceramic tile flooring, and custom country-styled wood cabinets, all with sliding drawer access.
- Formal Dining Room is 13x12 has bamboo flooring, grass cloth wall coverings, chandelier, and a spacious built-in china and silver cabinet
- Master Bedroom Suite includes 17'x16' vaulted ceiling Master Bedroom with Berber carpeting, sliding glass door to rear covered porch, and ceiling fan. 8'x7' Master Bath features ceramic tile flooring, vanity with dressing area, a separate tub, walk-in shower, and large 8'x'7 walk-in closet with built-in shelving & storage.
- Second Bedroom is 12'x13' and has carpeting, ceiling fan, wall and mirrored wall and large walk-in closet with integrated shelving
- Third Bedroom is 12'x13' and features rich beaded board walls, carpeting, ceiling fan, and large closet
- Second Guest Bathroom is 9'x9' and features tile flooring, single vanity, and tub/shower combo (remodeled) 8'x12' Bathroom is Hollywood style with separate vanity areas, hard surfaced and tile counters, vinyl flooring, and walk-in glass shower
- A large 11'x10' Utility Room has multiple built-in cabinets and shelving, electric W/D hookups, tiled flooring and attached 7'x8' third Hall Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Office is 5'x5' and has built-in desk and cabinets
The home site and grounds are wooded with mature hardwood shade trees and towering pine trees. An attached triple car finished garage (28'x31') features two storage areas and an enclosed 7'x10' air conditioned workshop (or additional storage) area. A rear covered porch extends nearly the entire length of the home and offers several sitting, lounging, and outdoor cooking areas along with great views of the dense backyard forest. The property features a paved circular drive, ample paved parking areas, a small walled lawn area, and a beautiful paved and landscaped front entry. The 3.99 acres backs up to larger properties and is mostly heavily wooded, but has ample open space for gardening or other outdoor construction projects.
This stylish home has a wonderful private country setting, attractive and comfortable improvements, and is conveniently located near Woodville with easy access to Houston and Beaumont areas. Recently repainted and in excellent "move-in" ready condition!
Please inquire for further information or to schedule a viewing.
Property address is 189 County Road 1115 Woodville, Texas.