|122+/- Acre Recreational Ranch - Near Livingston
Located only seventy-five miles northeast of the Woodlands or Kingwood areas of north Houston, this ready-to-move-in nicely improved and beautifully wooded 122+/- acre property features picturesque rolling terrain, a spring-fed stocked fishing lake with pier, pine and hardwood forests, outstanding paved farm-to-market road access, miles of interior roads and trails, great hunting and wildlife viewing, and an attractive, recently completed and fully furnished two bedroom, one bath "barndominium" guest cabin with an attached garage/workshop along with a huge equipment barn.
Sitting upon a beautiful wooded hill top and overlooking the approximate three acre lake is the metal 3,600 square foot barndominium structure on concrete slab which is divided into a 1,200 feet of workshop/garage, 1,200 square feet of central air-conditioned living space, and 1,200 feet of covered side and rear porches.
Highlights of the fully furnished Cabin/Workshop include:
- Open vaulted 18'x26' Living Room with 16 foot ceiling, windows opening to views towards the lake, laminate floors, beaded pine wall paneling, ceiling fan, wall mounted TV, and exterior doors to side and back covered porches
- All electric Kitchen is 12'x14' has laminate floors, hard surfaced counters, natural wood cabinets, country bar, and includes dishwasher, microwave, range, and refrigerator
- Bathroom is 8'x6' has tiled floors, combination tub and shower
- First Bedroom is 15'x'11' has laminate flooring, ceiling fan, large window to covered porch, cable ready TV wall mount, double-door closet with dresser
- Second Bedroom is 15'x'11' has laminate flooring, ceiling fan, cable ready TV wall mount, double-door closet with dresser
- The 40'x30' workshop/garage features 16 foot ceilings, electricity, ceiling fans, washer & dryer hookups, two 12 foot overhead doors, and one personnel door.
- Furnishing include: wall mounted TVs, two couches, two king beds, two dressers, end tables, bar stools, refrigerator, electric washer & dryer, various other items
- Laminate wood flooring throughout
- Hi-speed DSL installed
- Water supplied by a new 4-inch, 540' deep water well
- On-site septic system
- Underground installed electrical service
- Attractive main gate entry with flag pole and scenic winding rocked entry road and parking area
Found in an area of larger timber managed properties about 18 miles northeast of Livingston, the ranch is completely perimeter barbed wire fenced and is accessed by seven exterior gates located along Farm-to-Market 2500, Farm-to-Market 942, and Center Grove Road. The undulating terrain is marked by several prominent hilltops and several deep, seep spring-fed ravines offering additional outstanding locations for future lake and home building sites. Year round access to all parts of the property is available via multiple miles of improved interior roads and trails (including many large steel culverts and rocked roads) with a perimeter road looping around the property's boundaries.
The recently constructed lake and dam is around 22 feet deep and is fed by several seep spring ravines and rests between two beautifully wooded hillsides and offers excellent fishing for bass and catfish. A newly built wooden pier with covered seating area has electricity and water installed. The earthen dam has a rocked road and extensive concrete spillway system. Nearby is a new construction 30' x' 50' heavy-duty metal equipment barn featuring electricity, eight-inch posts, laminated beams, and tall 16 foot clearance.
Woodlands on the tract are comprised of various ages of maturing pine (some in plantation) along with many acres of dense, mature hardwood forests found primarily along the many ravines and branches. Hardwood tree varieties include beech, white oak, red oak, magnolia, dogwood, hickory, and other native Pineywoods species. Several cleared, under brushed areas offer wonderful park-like views and numerous open grassy meadows have been developed for wildlife viewing or hunting. The ranch's habitat is excellent for whitetail deer, feral hogs, squirrels, dove, other small game animals and wildlife.
This attractive recreational property offers a great location, outstanding access, privacy, wonderful distant views, and timber investment, along with hunting, fishing, hiking, 4-wheeling, potential livestock, and many other outdoor activities. Situated just eight miles from Naskila Gaming at the Alabama-Coushatta Reservation.
An exceptional ready-to-use ranch set deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas with an excellent convenient get-a-way location at the intersection of two farm-to-market roads and just over an hours' drive from north Houston.
Schedule your viewing today! Shown by appointment only.