Remote Log Cabin on 14+/- Acres - Northern Tyler County
Located near Rocky Springs in northern Tyler County, about 30 minutes from Woodville and not too far from the Neches River, is this secluded property featuring a rustic two story log home, a small office or cabin, and barn all situated on 14+/- nicely wooded acres.
The major improvement on the property is the approximate 1,360 square foot two story, one bedroom (or two in loft), two bath log home which features:
- A 23'x16' vaulted open living area with wood burning fire stove and stone surround
- All electric 13'x9' kitchen with island and ample cabinet and storage space
- One spacious 18'x14' downstairs bedroom with attached 11'x7' bath featuring claw foot bathtub and granite counter vanity
- Large 16'x'14' upstairs loft which could be used as a second bedroom, office, den, or game room
- Utility room (13'x7') with washer/dryer hookups
- Downstairs full bathroom with shower
- Exposed wood siding and beams
- Central heat/air and ceiling fans
- Large 10'x25' covered front porch
- Rear 42'x6' covered sitting porch with views of woods
- Log home built in the early 1991
- Water supplied by community water
- On-site septic system
Other improvements include a small, one-room wood framed building with electricity and window air-conditioning unit and a large metal roofed equipment barn with storage area.
The property features both county and private road frontage and is forested in mainly maturing pine with some hardwoods scattered about. The terrain is hilly and sandy and slopes towards a small wet weather branch near the rear of the property. Plenty of game and wildlife are found in this area.
Enjoy the peace and privacy of this beautiful wooded setting located in a remote location situated far from the crowds--the perfect spot for a weekend retreat or as secluded vacation home in the country.