Luxurious 3BR/3BA Custom Home with Pool in Town
A splendid three bedroom, three bath brick home offering elegant, yet comfortable, suburban living located on a beautifully landscaped, wooded, and shady 1.5+/- acre lot in the city of Woodville. This custom designed 3,400+/- square foot home features a large extensively remodeled private master suite with vaulted ceilings, built-in book shelves, custom cabinets, private wood deck, separate office, and attached master bath. A huge sunken, windowed living room overlooks the sparkling pool with spa, pool decking, and a lovely stone patio. Built for entertaining, the property offers multiple wonderful exterior improvements including a two-car detached finished garage with storage area, several natural stone patios and pathways, an ivy covered pergola with seating area, several wood decks, a stand-alone storage building, greenhouse, and much more!
The home built on slab features many custom details throughout including crown molding, site built book cases & shelving, custom interior wood shutters, special ceilings, track & recessed lighting, and many other fine decorative finishes and treatments. Some details include:
- An inviting sunken, open 19'x15' vaulted Great Room features engineered maple wood flooring, beaded board ceilings, wood burning fireplace, recessed lighting, and a wall of windows offering fantastic views of the pool area, pergola, and back yard
- An all electric 24'x15' combination Kitchen, Dining, and Sitting area offers tiled floors, Wood-Mode cabinetry, Jenn-Air cook top, recessed lighting, Corian countertops, breakfast bar, and custom wood interior shutters
- A 18'x13' Dining Room overlooks the Great Room and offers chandelier fixture, beaded board ceilings, and maple flooring
- 6'x5' Powder Room has tiled floors, private water closet, Wood-Mode cabinets, and faux marble countertops
- The private Master Suite includes a 24'x23' Master Bedroom with vaulted beaded board ceilings, tiled flooring, ceiling fan, site built bookshelves & cabinets, a large separate sitting area, and exterior door leading to an elevated wood deck. Attached is the 12'x12' Office w/walk-in closet, and a 13'x6' Master Bath with two closets, private water closet, cultured marble counters, dual vanities w/custom mirrors, and tile floors
- 14x12' Guest Bedroom feature carpet, custom wood shutters, and closet
- 14x12' Second Guest Bedroom features carpeting, wood shutters, and large closet
- 8'x8' Utility Room has washer & gas dryer connections, cabinets, vinyl flooring, door to backyard
- The 23'x18' Detached 2-Car Garage is completely finished inside and features custom carriage doors, ample storage, ceiling fan, and open doors to the pool area (which can be easily converted into a pool house/game room)
- The 525 square foot attached garage is currently used as a "Workout Room" was recently finished with sheetrock, has storage rooms, built-ins, and newly painted floors.
- Original home construction was in 1978
- New roof installed in 2005
- Three central air/heat
(one gas/two electric)
- Concrete paved driveway and large paved parking areas
- NEW FEATURES INCLUDE: 22kw back-up whole house generator, whole house tankless water heater system, all lights upgraded to LED or CFL.
The recently constructed 30,000 gallon heated (gas) pool is perimeter fenced and features a diving rock, stone edging, full wrap around decking, jetted hot tub section, and waterfall.
Built along a small branch in a beautiful natural setting, the property has attractive terracing, a grassy lawn adjacent to the home, a pathway through the woods, and neat wooden bridge crossing the live water stream. The grounds outside include larger, shady native hardwoods, numerous flowering plants, shrubs, hedges, and other colorful springtime plantings. There is a comprehensive irrigation system installed on the property.
This thoughtfully designed, very stylish home offers a wonderful natural setting, a great convenient in-town location, and leisurely indoor and outdoor living. The perfect showplace for relaxation or entertaining!
Address is 1106 Ada Street, Woodville, Texas. Viewing by appointment only.
Offered at $284,900.00