|Custom Home on 47+/- Wooded Acres Near Woodville
Comfortable country living can be found at this beautifully wooded 47+/- acre property featuring a newer, custom built three bedroom, three bath brick home and a massive 2,800 square foot metal building with 40'x20' workshop, garage, attached shed storage, and stand-alone office. The brick home offers a large master suite, huge open family room with brick fireplace, special mansard ceilings, laminate floors, attractive moldings, covered front and rear porches, paved driveway and parking areas, an attached two car carport, extensive landscaping, and lush green lawns. The property features rolling terrain and is densely forested in mature merchantable pines and hardwoods and is broken by a flowing spring fed branch.
The ranch-styled home has approximately 2,230 square feet of living space and offers these details:
- Open 31'x16' Living Room features tall, mansard style ceilings, brick wood burning fireplace, laminate flooring, and dual ceiling
- 11'x20' all electric Kitchen tiled floors, beautiful granite counter tops with tiled backsplash, custom built cabinetry, newer all stainless applicances, and breakfast bar/island
- Dining Area attached to Kitchen is 11x13 offers tile flooring
- Master Bedroom Suite includes 19'x13' Master Bedroom with wood laminate floors, stylish mansard ceiling, large closet, ceiling fan, and attached 12'x5' Master Bath with tile floors, walk-in shower, dual faux marble vanities, and private toilet closet
- First Guest Bedroom is 12'x12' features laminate floors, ceiling fan, and a double louvered door closet
- Second Guest Bedroom is 11'x11' features laminate floors, ceiling fan, and double louvered door closet
- Guest Bathroom is 8'x7' has tub shower combo, tiled flooring, dressing area, man made marble vanity
- Powder Room (off Kitchen) is 5'x5' featuring freestanding vanity and toilet
- A 17'x8' Utility Room (Mud Room) has tiled flooring, built-in cabinets and shelving, electric W/D hookups
- Attached 21'x26' two-car attached Carport
- Rear covered concrete Porch is 31'x6' with an additional open concrete Patio
- 31'x6' covered Front Porch
- Attractive ranch board fencing constructed along county road frontage with secure gated front entrance plus security system for house and workshop
- Winding asphalt paved driveway and approximately 3,500 square foot concrete parking area
- Well water and on-site aerobic septic system
- Home has attractive landscaping and beautiful lawn with larger hardwood shade trees
The metal shop features 2,800 square feet of roof over concrete slab and includes a high ceiling center partition used as a main workshop area; a second enclosed, finished, and air-conditioned 800 square foot air-conditioned woodworking shop/office partition; and an exterior open equipment barn and parking area. A 320 square foot stand-alone office with covered front porch and an additional 550 square foot RV awning are adjacent to the workshop complex.
Most of the property is heavily wooded with native pines but with a good mix of mature hardwoods scattered throughout and along the spring fed branch in the rear of the tract. Numerous wide trails and clearings offer access to all corners of the property which is entirely perimeter fenced. A producing well is located on site, some minerals may convey.
Located down a lonely country road, this attractive property offers well designed and comfortable improvements, woods for hunting, and a private setting making it an ideal country retirement or weekend home with an easily accessible location just two hours drive from north Houston, or around an hour's drive from the Beaumont/Pt. Arthur Areas.
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a viewing.
Listed at $489,000.00