Pineywoods 77+/- Acre Recreational Ranch
Located deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, this unique and appealing 77+/- acre wooded property features maturing timberland, a large free flowing creek, excellent hunting & fishing, and recently constructed improvements including a three bedroom, two bath Redman manufactured home with pool, hot tub, & screened-in porch, and an attached three-car garage with workshop on slab. A wonderful multi-use property offering a private and secluded country living, a variety of recreational opportunities, and a long term timber investment with a convenient location 50 minutes from the Beaumont/Pt. Arthur area or 90 miles from north or east Houston.
The home was constructed in 2008 features around 2,300 square feet of living area, hardie siding and skirting, vaulted ceilings, upgraded lighting/fixtures, custom cabinets, and crown molding throughout. Building additions include an air-conditioned sun room overlooking the 16'x38' above ground pool with surround wooden deck, a large screened-in front porch with attached enclosed concrete patio, and a front wood deck and staircase. The 30'x30' attached garage features an installed 9,000 lb. two rail car lift, shelving, workshop area, a concrete three-car 30'x20' carport with an adjacent 18'x50' equipment awning on slab.
Major features of the home include:
- An open 18'x18' Living Room featuring carpeting, vaulted 10' ceiling, and ceiling fan
- 15'x12' all electric Kitchen features Oak cabinets with tiled inlays, vinyl flooring, Formica counter tops, double stainless sink, small island, serving bar, custom lighting, under-cabinet lighting, built-in cook top & oven, and all stainless appliances including dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator
- Dining Area is 15x11 has carpeting, custom light fixture, and opens to Sunroom
- Attached Sunroom is is 15x11 has laminate flooring, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, ductless mini-split air-conditioning, wet bar with tiled counter top and refrigerator, and door opening to pool and deck areas
- Office is 11'x9' has carpeting, tall ceilings, crown molding, built-in desk/computer area, custom Oak cabinets, double French Doors to Living Room, and door to Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Suite includes 18'x15' Master Bedroom with carpeting, large walk-in closet, tall ceilings, crown molding, and ceiling fan. The 15'x9' Master Bath has vinyl floors, dressing area with dual vanities and Formica counters, walk-in closets, garden tub with surround, and walk-in shower
- Second Bedroom is 11'x15' features carpeting, ceiling fan, large closet, tall ceilings, and crown molding
- Second Bedroom is 12'x15' features carpeting, ceiling fan, large closet, tall ceilings, and crown molding
- Guest Bathroom is 11'x7' has vinyl flooring, dual vanities with formica counters, large combination tub/shower, crown molding
- A 15'x7' Utility Room has Oak cabinets and shelving, broom closet, electric W/D hookups, vinyl floors, crown molding, and door to Sunroom
- Front Covered Porch is 17'x16' has glass windows, painted wood decking, ceiling fans, with door opening to an enclosed, concrete 17'x15 patio
- Front 8'x17' Covered wood porch connects home to 30'x30' Garage/Workshop on slab
- A 12'x24' Covered wood porch overlooks the Pool and features a two person hot-tub with and adjacent outdoor showing and changing room.
- Conveying with sale is an installed 27'x16' Metal Storage building with overhead and two personel doors
The property has been planted in mostly plantation pine with some Longleaf pine mixed about and other larger hardwoods, included massive Cypress trees, found along the beautiful live water Theuvenins Creek. The tract has mixed soils with sloping terrain and is easily accessed by over a mile of wood roads and trails that lead to all corners of the property including access to the creek.
Fishing is good for bass, catfish, and perch in the creek with excellent hunting upland for white-tailed deer, feral hogs, other small game animals, and waterfowl along the creek bottomland. This property is located near the end of a dead-end country road and is partially fenced along the County Road 4860 frontage. Surrounding properties are mostly larger timber production tracts. Several additional construction and potential lake building sites are found on site.
Nature lovers will appreciate the miles of beautiful hiking trails located just down the road in the Big Thicket National Preserve, Turkey Creek and Pitcher Plant Trails!
Overall a really nicely improved property offering comfortable improvements and a secluded beautiful, and natural, country setting.
Please inquire for further information or to schedule a viewing. Shown by appointment only.