Custom Brick 4BR/3BA Home on 4+/- Acres Near the Lake!
This unique 4.24+/- acre property located adjacent to Lake B. A. Steinhagen features large beautiful improvements including a custom four bedroom, three bath 2,438 SF brick home, numerous outdoor living spaces including an in-ground swimming pool with pool house, a huge 4,000 SF barn with livestock handling facilities, improved pasture for a few horses or cattle, and a fenced, landscaped yard with large majestic live oak trees.
The brick home on slab has approximately 2,438 square feet of living area and features 10' ceilings, vaulted ceilings in Living Room and Den, beautiful wood tongue & groove interiors, stone fireplace with integrated stone surround, laminate wood and tiled floors, two car carport, pool house, and ample concrete parking areas. Other details of the home include:
- Vaulted 14' ceiling 24'x10' Family Room with laminate floors, wood paneled walls, massive stone wood-burning fireplace, stone surround with built-in firewood storage
- Den is 13'x16 has laminate floors, wood panelled walls and ceiling fan
- Country styled 14'x15' Kitchen has laminate floors, 10' ceilings, bay window, tiled counters and backsplash, large pantry, double-oven, built-in microwave, beautiful custom wood cabinets, small island
- 14'x10' Dining Room has laminate floors, wood panelled walls, and ceiling fan
- Guest Bathroom is 11'x'6 has tub/shower combo, tiled counters, wainscotting, and vinyl flooring
- Master Bathroom is 15'x14' has laminate floor, ceiling fan, dual closets. Master Bath is 12'x'11 has vinyl floors, ceiling fan, dressing area, therapeutic bathtub, corner windows, lots of cabinetry
- Second Bedroom Suite has a 12'x14' bedroom, dual windows, tiled floor, closet, wood panelled ceilings, ceiling fan, attached 12'x6' bathroom with shower, tiled floors, and single vanity
- Third Bedroom is 14'x12' has tile floors, ceiling fan, closet, sheet rocked walls with wood accent wall
- 12'x12' Fourth Bedroom has closet, ceiling fan, and laminate flooring
- Utility Room is located in house is 8'x5' has electric W/D hookups, tiled floor, and built-in cabinets
- Hallways have tile and laminate floors along with wood or distressed metal wainscotting
- Attached three car carport
- Private water well and on-site septic system
- Electric air conditioning with gas central heat
- Roof was replaced in 2008
Outside the home is chain link fenced pool area which features a 14'x30' gunite pool, covered pool deck, and a 700 square foot pool house with bathroom, and storage. The 80'x50' classic wood barn is equipped with electricity, water and features paved flooring, stalls, hay storage, small workshop, storage rooms, equipment shed, and integrated chicken house. The approximately one acre of fenced pasture has a small stock tank. Another 24'x26' RV storage awning is on site.
The property abuts the Corp of Engineer's land and has direct access to bank fishing in the lake and is also located adjacent to the Corp's Dam site park which has a picnic area and walking trails. More information on the Corp's adjacent landowner policy and other lake recreational opportunities can be found on the Corp of Engineer's web site.
This attractive, multi-use property features nice, well-constructed living, recreational, and farm/ranch improvements along with direct accessibility to local public parks and fishing/boating opportunities all located less than an hour's drive from Beaumont/Pt. Arthur, or about 90 minutes from the north/east Houston areas.
Please inquire for further information or to schedule a viewing. Shown by appointment only. Address is 193 Private Road 8196 Woodville, Texas.