|102 +/- Acre Pineywoods Ranch Featuring Two Homes! - Near Hillister
Offering luscious green improved pastures, interesting rolling terrain bounded by white ranch board fencing, nicely wooded forests, and several lakes this well improved secluded 102+/- acre ranch boasts two beautiful homes, an in-gound stone pool, outdoor kitchen, two back-up generator systems, hay/equipment barn, huge chicken coop, fruit orchard, and a productive hydroponic garden area all located just outside of Hillister deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas!
The ranch is entirely perimeter fenced and cross-fenced, features two lakes each fed by solar-powered water well; several fenced pastures for cattle or horses; fenced hay fields; a large fenced grazing pasture for Berkshire Pigs; and a heavily wooded hardwood bottomland with spring branches The property is accessed by an approximate 2,000 foot asphalt paved drive leading from the main property gate to the middle of the ranch where the two adjacent residences, the pool, the barn, garden area, and most of the other improvements are located.
The larger main home is a stone and Hardie-sided French Country styled home completed in 2012 with three bedrooms, three baths, an attached two-car garage and features over 2,380 square feet of living area. This extravagant custom home offers hand scraped hickory flooring, granite counter tops, classic moldings, custom tall wood doors, and 12 to 14 foot ceilings throughout. Other specific features of this residence include:
- Open 18'x18' Family Room with 14.5' tall inset ceilings, handscraped hickory flooring, ceiling fan, with a massive dual limestone see-through fireplace
- Custom 10'x13' country Kitchen with island, 12' ceilings, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including a Viking duel fuel gas stove top and electric oven, granite counter tops, hammered brass sink, tall custom cabinets, walk-in pantry, and tiled backsplash with surround
- Breakfast Area is 10'x8' with hardwood floors, fancy light fixture, access to back porch and pool area
- Formal Dining Room is 11'x12' opens to limestone fireplace, formal columned entrance, hickory floors, 14.5 foot inset ceiling
- Office is 15'x12' has 12' ceilings, hickory floors, double french door entry, and ceiling fan
- Power Room is 4'x7' has handscraped hickory floors, vanity with granite counter tops 5'x8' with single tiled vanity, tiled floors, tub/shower combo
- Master Bedroom is 16'x15' has hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling, ceiling fan, access to back patio overlooking pool. Large Master Bath is 10'x15 has stone tiled flooring, glass enclosed walk-in shower, garden tub, dual vanities with granite counter tops, separate water closet, dual 10'x6' walk-in closets
- Second Bedroom is 14'x12' with hickory scraped flooring, ceiling fan, large walk-in closet
- Third Bedroom is 12'x14' has hickory floors, large closet, ceiling fan
- Guest Bedroom (connecting bathroom) is 10'x8' with stone tiled floors, dual vanities with granite counters, separate dressing area and tub/shower, toilet areas
- Utility Room is7'x12' with stone tiled flooring, electric washer/dryer hookups, granite counter tops, and built-in shelving
- Upstairs Game Room is 25'x14' is carpeted with ceiling fan
- Rear Covered Porch has 355 square feet and features stone floors, ceiling fan, outdoor stone kitchen with bar-b-que pit and stone fireplace
- In-ground Pool area is 920 square feet has stone and concrete surround
- Whole house back-up generator system
A second adjacent vinyl sided quality built three bedroom, three bath, 1,912 square foot home offers a large family room with brick fireplace and surround, crown moldings throughout, many custom built-ins, and wonderful front and rear covered sitting porches. Details of this home built in 1996 include:
- Large Family 18'x27' Family Room has beaded board inset ceilings, hardwood laminate flooring, dual ceiling fans, massive wood burning brick fireplace with brick surround
and wood storage
- Kitchen is 16'x12' features vinyl flooring, breakfast bar, island with sink & storage, man-made marble counter tops, recipe desk with shelving, fur-down country cabinets, built-in electric oven, trash compactor, and microwave, tiled backsplash, and walk-in pantry
- Dining Area is 12'x15' with vainly floors, built-in glass fronted china cabinet, access to back porch and pool area
- 18'x15' Master Bedroom has Berber carpeting, inset ceilings, access to back porch/pool area, ceiling fan. Master Bath is 10'x10' with vinyl flooring, dual vanities with man-made marble counters, separate water closet, jetted tub in bay window, and large 7'x10' walk-in closet
- Second Bedroom is 14'x10' Berber carpet flooring, ceiling fan, large walk-in closet
- Third Bedroom is 11'x13' offers built-in desk with book shelving, Berber carpeting and double door closet
- Guest Bathroom is 6'x7' has single vanity, shower/tub combo, & vinyl flooring
- Large Utility Room is 8'x16' has vinyl floors, electric washer/drying hookups, gas water heater, double sink with formic counters, numerous built-in cabinet space
- Utility Bathroom is 6'x7' vinyl floors, single vanity, walk-in shower, and linen cabinet
- Finished 25'x23' Garage with automatic door opener
- Front Covered Porch is 8'x49'
- Rear Covered Porch (integrated with pool surround) is 12'x49'
- Separate whole house back-up generator system
The ranch is accessed by many gates, roads, and trails and features a 60'x50' open metal barn with equipment shed, livestock handling chute, and workshop area. The pig pasture has working pens, shelters, and chute leading to barn. The hydroponic garden is enclosed and currently produces blackberries, strawberries, and other garden vegetables. The nearby orchard has peach, apple, plum, and orange trees. Several established hunting areas with blinds are found on site where hunting for whitetail deer, feral hogs, and other small game animals is excellent. sand Fishing is good in the ponds and in the large live water Theuvenins Creek.
This ideal family retreat or compound offering attractive improvements, practical farming and ranching capabilities, hunting/fishing opportunities and developed with privacy and self-sufficiency in mind is located an easy ninety minute drive from Houston or less than an hours' drive from the Beaumont/Pt. Arthur areas.
Located adjacent to a heavily wooded approximately 119 acre property with long Theuvenins Creek frontage available as a separate sale.
Please contact for more information or to arrange a personal tour. Showing by appointment only.